1. Find a quiet space in your home that limits distractions from television, barking dogs and other household members. Click the email link about 10 minutes prior to the hour and wait to be admitted by the Host. (Good time to check Audio and Video)
2. If you join the meeting late, MUTE yourself before joining.
3. Make sure that you are appropriately dressed. No bare chests or PJ’s.
4. Close unneeded applications on your computer. This helps your computer function at maximum Zoom capacity.
5. Be mindful of your background lighting. If there is a window behind you, it may cast too much light in the video. It is best to have the window in front of you for lighting purposes. Your overhead light may have to be turned on/off. Work with what you have to make it the best it can be.
6. If you are using a virtual background and sit too far away, we will not see your face.
While in the Meeting:
Have fun, and see you at the next Zoom!