Our repeater is located on top of the Del Webb Hospital in Sun City West Arizona. Net operation is every morning at 9:00 AM 365 days a year! Most evenings at 8 PM too!
Pick your favorite morning personality, or try them all!
Learn trivia, hear a history lesson or just chit-chat!
Search for Echolink 598882 NY7S-R
THIS NET IS NEW!! A very informal "social" net.
Sit down with your soup and sandwich and get on the air to chat with friends, club members and other hams who like to rag chew (chat).
Monday through Thursday at 8:00 PM
This net is designed for hams who are new to calling in to the net and/or new to the area. Net Controller is Lee Ann Ciccone, KJ7AZR, who is a Newbie herself. Don't be a check-in chicken!
New topic of the TECH NET is our new Yaesu repeater at Boswell. Fred, KI7FGZ, is your Net Control.
Located on top of Boswell Hospital in Sun City Arizona. This repeater has now been replaced with a DR-2X Yaesu System Fusion Digital Repeater, set to Digital Mode.
1) Welcome to the West Valley Amateur Radio Club's morning (or evening) call-in net. This is [YOUR NAME, YOUR CALL] and I will be your Net Control.
2) This is an open, directed, net and all licensed amateur operators are welcome.
3) Our club's NY7S repeater, is located on top of Del Webb Hospital in Sun City West, Arizona and operates on a frequency of 147.300 MegaHertz, which requires a standard positive 600 KiloHertz offset, and a 162.2 Hertz tone.
4) We will break at any time for emergency or time critical traffic. Our normal format is to ask for any QST's then mobiles, short-timers and Echolinks, and finally any other general check-ins.
5) We ask that you allow the repeater to drop completely and wait 2 seconds to allow Echolink users to check-in.
Note: This is a suggested format, and is not written in stone.
11025 N. 111th Ave
Sun City, Arizona 85351
Meeting held inside the Walton Hall located on the East side of the church.
Click here for a Google map.
Social hour - 6pm
VE Testing - 6pm NEW!! This is a new time!
You must pre-register: N7TWT@cox.net
You can also Text him at 623-680-5011
Meeting - 7pm
A presentation may be shown prior to or following the business meeting.
(Times may be subject to change)
West Valley ARC members like to meet at the park and talk
about their radios and antennas. Beardsley Park is currently closed, but when it reopens, we look forward to getting together.
The first Monday of the month we socialize before the meeting begins at 7 PM. We look forward to resuming our normal meeting schedule.